Fall Weddings are in full swing! Your Event Party Rentals is your one-stop-shop for all of your wedding needs. Our expert team is ready and waiting to assist you in checking all of your rental boxes. We have strong attention to detail, logistical experience, and knowledge to ensure that every aspect is taken care of. Whether your wedding is happening on a beach, in a farmhouse, or your living room, we can help. We consider it an honor when we have the opportunity to be a part of someone’s big day, and we are always aiming to exceed your expectations. We have cake stands, carving boards, and chafers to make your dinner and dessert an experience your guests will never forget. Our glassware catalog includes options for every type of beverage, allowing you to customize as much as you would like. Choose from margarita, martini, and pilsner glasses, to name a few. After dinner, get your guests dancing on our dance floor, offered in oak, black, white, and checkerboard options to match any decor. If you are interested in working to reduce your carbon footprint, we would love to chat! We have a variety of measures that we can take to ensure your wedding is as eco-friendly as possible. Give us a call to get started as soon as possible. Booking your rentals earlier can help you save some money and make sure all of your rentals are available to you. We look forward to helping your wedding dreams come true!
Your Event Party Rental
We love a good cause here at Your Event Party Rentals, and we would love to help you plan your next fundraiser or charity event. We understand how important your favorite charity or cause is to you, and we take each event seriously and will work with you to make your dreams come true. Your Event Party Rentals is a full-service rental company whose inventory can meet all of your party needs. Let us help make your next event one to remember. Our inventory includes tents of all sizes that can accommodate up to 480 people and includes professional installation. We also have the option to include tent walls or heaters with your rental, so your party can be a blast no matter the weather.More important than ever before, we also offer touchless hand sanitizing stations to keep your guests safe. If your event includes a formal dinner, consider taking a look at the tables and chairs we have to offer. Our chairs come in a variety of styles and colors to help us stay aligned with any theme or vision you may have. We also have a wide range of tables to accommodate any guest count and seating style, including a large communal table option.We are always happy to hear what you have in mind and work with our products and a catalog of vendors to ensure your fundraiser or charity event is everything you hoped for.Give us a call today!
Having the correct number of seating at your party is one way to ensure your guests’ comfort. Most people often set up the exact number of tables and chairs or even less when planning their party, leaving guests standing for long hours. It can be uncomfortable and will result in guests leaving the party early. Read on for our suggested tips.
- If you are selecting an event hall for your party, make sure that there is enough space for all your guests to mingle, dance, eat, talk, and people watch. To ensure the proper number of seating at your party, there needs to be enough space to accommodate tables and enough chairs.
- Extra chairs are always a lifesaver. You can never go wrong with having additional seating. Knowing the number of guests expected and adding additional seats will accommodate surprise plus ones.
- Picking out the correct type of chair is just as important as the number of seats. You need your guests to be comfortable so they don’t complain or leave. You can still make it fun and creative and customize chair covers based on your event color palette!
Contact Your Event Party Rental for your next party. Our event specialists can help you out and make the rental process hassle-free.
If you have ever stressed out planning an event and did not know where to get equipment and accessories, this article is for you. We know that planning an event can be quite a struggle, especially when not properly equipped. When you have the right event rental company as a partner, it will prove to be of great help. Why do you need an event and party rental service?
• The most obvious answer to this question is that it is stress-free. Planning significant events is a lot of work, but with the help of a rental service, you can relax knowing that you have an experienced rental service to take care of all your party equipment.
• When planning a party, especially a big party, it is advisable to leave it to the professionals who do this for a living. Their services also come with free expert advice.
• Event and party rentals provide you with a variety of unique equipment and accessories for any party you plan, such as fabulous furnishings, special linens, chair covers, flatware, glassware, and accessories.
• Party rentals have proven to be cost-effective. You rent party supplies by hiring a party rental service, thereby saving yourself some cash from purchasing these items. This can help stretch your budget.
If you are thinking about hiring a rental service company for your upcoming event, we recommend talking with us as early as possible to secure your preferences. Get a free rental quote or schedule an appointment with one of our party specialists at your convenience.
Selecting an outdoor tent is important when planning your event. You want your big day to be perfect and for guests to enjoy your wedding, so deciding which tent to rent is significant. From being in this business for so many years, we know do not wait to rent your tent.
1) Waiting to rent a tent at the last minute
It is wrong to assume things, especially when planning a party. It is very disheartening when clients wait until the last minute and decide they must have a tent, and the ones they want have already been rented out for their date. Book your wedding tent at least six months before your big day to avoid such a mistake and undo stress.
2) Failure to inspect location before choosing a tent
It would help if you did not fail to inspect the location where you will have your event before selecting your tent. It is essential to know what kind of ground you will be working with to determine the tent that should be chosen. Checking out the site also ensures the space can accommodate your number of guests. Watch out for the pests and fumigate for mosquitos if needed.
3) Having no backup for inclement weather
When planning an event, especially one situated outdoors, always make sure you have a backup tent. No individual can control the climate; for this reason, always be prepared with tent heaters for cold weather, sidewalls for rain and wind, and the appropriate size to accommodate all of your guests.
Remembering these suggestions when planning which tent for your event will help ensure a perfect party. Your Event Party Rental has a variety of tents that will suit your occasion. Get a fast and free rental quote.
Family reunions can get expensive, and even though everyone typically chips in for it, you don’t want to break the budget. Check out the ideas below to help you host your family reunion on a budget.
One of the biggest budget suckers of your family reunion can be the location. If you have to rent somewhere, it can cost a lot of money. Consider hosting your family reunion in a budget-friendly place like a park or at a family member’s house.
Rentals can save you a lot of money when it comes to your family reunion. From the tables and chairs to the food service equipment, you can rent everything you need to host the best family reunion. Renting saves a lot of money because it is often cheaper than buying everything, especially when you have a large crowd.
Food is a significant expense with large gatherings. Save money and make the food yourself or make it into a potluck! No need to have it catered when you can get the whole family to help out.
We all know that games are the best part of family reunions, though buying games could be a considerable expense if you don’t already have them. Save money by using household items such as an egg race, playing a game with a deck of cards, or asking family members attending to each bring a game.
These ideas will keep your family union fun without having everyone’s wallets suffer. Contact us today to see how we can help you save money on your next family reunion.